This former home of the First Presbyterian Church of Dunedin was built in 1888. The architectural style is called Carpenter Gothic. In 1929 the building was purchased by the Dunedin Historical Society and moved a few miles to it’s present location. The move required cutting the building in half and reassembling on the new site.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places 1n 1972. In part, the maintenance is funded by renting the premises for weddings, memorial services, and the like.
Click On The Images to Enlarge